Due to the March session of Wilderness First Aid filling up, we will be offering a second session April 14-15, 2018.
Ideal for scouts and leaders, our 16-hour Wilderness and Remote First Aid course gives you the skills and confidence you need to respond to an emergency when help may be delayed. The course meets BSA requirements for wilderness first aid training among all crews participating in national and council high adventure camps. Course participants must be at least 14 years of age and possess current certification in adult CPR/AED.
- Head (brain), neck, and spinal injuries
- Allergies and anaphylaxis
- Bone and joint injuries
- Wounds and wound infection
- Heat-related emergencies
- Much more…
Spring Course at Camp Augustine
April 14-15, 2018
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday
- Class size limited to 18 participants
- Must be at least 14-years-old
- Must hold current CPR/AED certification (see below)
- No meals, lodging, or hard-copy book are provided, but may be added for an additional fee.
Fees – all optional fees can be added through the “Classes” tab in the registration:
- Base fee $50 before March 2nd ($70 after that)
- Optional $16 for hard copy book (electronic book provided as part of base fee)
- Optional $10 for lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Optional $10 for lodging on Friday night (includes Saturday breakfast)
- Optional $15 for lodging on Saturday night (includes Saturday supper and Sunday breakfast)
- CPR is $25