The Spring Fellowship is a weekend of fellowship, friendship, fun, and cheerful service. We will induct new members into our order through the Ordeal process, and eligible members will seal their membership through the Brotherhood process. Current members will provide service to Camp Augustine as well as enjoy many fun activities.
What: Tatanka Anpetu-Wi Spring Fellowship 2018 and Lodge Elections
Who: Ordeal and Brotherhood candidates and ALL other Arrowmen looking for a weekend of service, Brotherhood, and Fellowship.
When: April 27-29, check in 7:00-9:00pm with the event ending by 10:00am on Sunday
Where: Camp Augustine located near Grand Island, NE
- Ordeal Candidate $40 ($50 after April 19)
- Brotherhood Candidate $30 ($40 after April 19)
- Regular Member $25 ($30 after April 19)
- Annual Health and Medical Record, Parts A & B
- Sleeping bag*
- Water bottle*
- Pocket knife
- Work gloves and clothes
- Class A Uniform
- Rain gear
- Tent and camping gear (Ordeal candidates will need this for Saturday night only; all other members will need this for both nights)
* Denotes the only items Ordeal Candidates will be allowed to have on Friday night
The induction ceremony, called the Ordeal, is the first step toward full membership in the Order. During the experience, candidates maintain silence, receive small amounts of food, work on camp improvement projects, and sleep apart from other campers. The entire experience is designed to teach significant values. All candidates for membership must complete the Ordeal.
After 10 months of service as an Ordeal member and fulfilling certain requirements, a member may take part in the Brotherhood ceremony, which places further emphasis on the ideals of Scouting and the Order. Completion of this ceremony signifies full membership in the Order.