Day Camp is open to all Cub Scouts, and will offer an unforgettable outdoor experience with activities ranging from shooting sports to science. Cub Scouts shoot BB guns and bows and arrows, cook out, sing songs, learn about nature, make crafts, and play games.
If you have not made plans to attend, you should! Day Camp is a wonderful part of the Cub Scouting experience, and it helps your pack earn Scouting’s Journey to Excellence and Summertime Pack Awards. The Pack must provide leadership and adult supervision for their Cub Scouts who attend Day Camp, plus provide for transportation to and from the camps. It is recommended that packs have at least one registered adult leader attend camp for every five to six Cub Scouts. The minimum number allowed at any time is two, of which one of them must have completed Youth Protection Training. Everyone must complete parts A and B of the Annual Health and Medical Record.
Camp takes place rain or shine, is easy to sign up for, provides a lifetime of treasured memories and is very inexpensive.
We offer two dates and four locations to choose from:
- June 2, 2018 – Kearney at Fort Kearny (lunch provided)
- June 2, 2018 – North Platte at Whispering Cedars (lunch provided)
- June 9, 2018 – Grand Island at Izaak Walton League Park (bring your own lunch)
- June 9, 2018 – O’Neill at Scout 40 (bring your own lunch)
How much does it cost?
- Youth are $25 and adults are $15 if registered by May 15th
- Youth are $35 and adults are $25 if registered after May 15th
Who Can Attend?
Any registered Cub Scout may attend Day Camp.