- Advancement Resources – Advancement resources from National.
- Awards Central – The BSA’s repository for information about official awards and recognitions. This is where the most up-to-date information about BSA-related awards may be found, including award applications and nomination forms.
- Internet Advancement – Enter your unit’s advancement directly into ScoutNET with this tool.
- Refund Policy – Overland Trails Council’s refund policy and form.
Health and Safety
- Annual Health and Medical Record – Annual health and medical record required for all outings.
- Guide to Safe Scouting – Guide to Safe Scouting that must be followed at all BSA activities.
- Incident Reporting – Timely, clear, concise, and complete incident reports allow for an appropriate response and an opportunity for analysis while promoting continuous improvement of our programs. You can report incidents, near misses, and youth protection / membership infraction incidents to your local council or enter them yourself.
- beascout.org – Website for new Scouts and parents to learn about Scouting and find a unit near them.
Recharter and Journey to Excellence Reporting
- Internet Rechartering – Internet rechartering website.
- Journey to Excellence – Information and resources about Scouting’s Journey to Excellence program for units as well as districts and councils.
- Service Hour Reporting – Report service hours for your unit.
Scouting News and Updates
- CubCast and ScoutCast – Monthly podcasts featuring relevant topics to Cub Scout packs and Boy Scout troops.
- Scouting Magazine – The official resource for adult leaders and volunteers of Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and Venturers in the Boy Scouts of America.
- Scouting Newsroom – The official source for BSA news, updates, and announcements.
- ScoutingWire – The official blog of the Scouting movement.
- my.scouting.org – Multipurpose web tool from National that you can manage training, Commissioner visits, and much more.
- Scoutbook – Tool to manage your unit.
- Scouting Forms from the National Council – Helpful forms from National all in one place.
- The Adventure Plan (TAP) – A tool to guide unit leaders—Cubs, Scouts and Venturers/SeaScouts— through all stages of Adventure planning.
- Troop Leader Resources – This website is filled with videos, action photos, useful information and practical ideas, to help make it easier for youth and adult troop leaders to present Scout meetings that are fun with positive outcomes.
- Troop Program Resources – Troop Program Resources is designed to serve as a planning tool for troop leaders. Its aim is to provide resources that contribute to making parts of the troop meeting more meaningful, engaging, and fun.
- Uniforms – The official BSA uniform website.
- Unit Money Earning Application – Necessary anytime a unit does a fundraiser.
- Unit Planning Tools – Tools to help you plan your year.